Howdie, fearsome fighters of the Dark Country Universe!
Today we are happy to announce that this Wednesday, April 6th, at 15:00 UTC we are launching the first Play-to-Earn Tournament in the Dark Country card game. The prize pool is 1000 WAX. The tournament will end on April 20th, and will take place every day 4 times: 3 am/pm, 9 am/pm UTC.
How do I play?
To participate in the tournament, you need to:
- get Dark Country WAX NFTs here (at least 40 cards to be able to compile a deck you will play with later);
- log in to the Dark Country Landgame with the WAX account you bought the cards on, and stake them (so that the cards appear on the server and you will access them in the card game);
- download and install the Dark Country Cardgame, if you haven’t already:)
- enter the Barracks and create your deck;
- enter the Saloon before 15:00 UTC on Wednesday and play!
Developers’ hint: We recommend you practice Dark Country TCG a few times before entering the tournament, as the gameplay mechanics are tricky sometimes and if you want to win the event — you should have some fine practice! Tutorials on how to compile a decent deck & play the game you will find here.
What do I earn?
The prize pool of the tournament is 1000 WAX. It will be distributed among the first three players on the in-game leaderboard, who will be defined during the two weeks of the tournament. You have plenty of time to master your skills and be the winner!
Good luck fighters!
See ya on Wednesday on the battlefield. Don’t forget to download the game beforehand and master your skills as much as possible.