- Staking of heroes, stake and earn
- reForge of heroes, make a new hero
- Staking stages start with rare heroes
- Final countdown on Heroes sale End of January 2021
Reforging is a process of burning 4 heroes of the same type (type is defined by name) and rarity into new improved ones.
There are 4 levels of reforged heroes. Reforged heroes can be used for staking, as it improves staking rewards. Here’s a table of staking rewards based on rarity and level. When a hero is reforged a new hero will appear with max stats of heroes of that particular rarity.
- Reforge Rare Hero Lvl 1: 1 point
- Reforge Rare Hero Lvl 2: 5 points
- Reforge Rare Hero Lvl 3: 25 points
- Reforge Rare Hero Lvl 4: 125 points
- Reforge Epic Hero Lvl 1: 4 points
- Reforge Epic Hero Lvl 2: 21 points
- Reforge Epic Hero Lvl 3: 105 points
- Reforge Epic Hero Lvl 4: 530 points
- Reforge Legendary Hero Lvl 1: 28 points
- Reforge Legendary Hero Lvl 2: 140 points
- Reforge Legendary Hero Lvl 3: 700 points
- Reforge Legendary Hero Lvl 4: 3500 points
Mythical and DC Collectors
- Regular Mythical Hero 115 pt
- Regular DC Collectors 1380 pt
Each level consists of 4 items of previous level, so if you have 4 rare heroes (say Easy Rider) you will receive one Lvl1 Reforged Rare Hero (Easy Rider).
Staking is part of the Dark Country economy, it will be enabled by February 1st 2021.
For the first 8 weeks stacking rewards will come from a pool that has fixed and variable parts.
Fixed pool has 3000 WAX funds per week for an initial 8 weeks, granted by Dark Country team. Variable pool has 2.5% fees from secondary market fees on the Atomic Market only from the previous week period.
After 8 weeks the stacking pool will consist only of fees from the secondary market, but we will add some NFT rewards as well.
Stacking also will have weekly leaderboards, for TOP 5 places. We will distribute Dark Country packs to those who are at the top of leaderboard.
- 1st place: 2 Champion Heroes Packs
- 2nd place: 1 Champion Heroes Pack
- 3rd place: 3 Adventure Heroes Packs
- 4th place: 2 Adventure Heroes Packs
- 5th place: 1 Adventure Heroes Pack
Note. Leaderboards are subject to change, as we will have limited remaining promotional Hero packs.
Week ends at 12PM UTC on Monday, so all rewards will be executed at that time and a new cycle will start.
Once you stake your hero, rewards are starting to accumulate. If you unstake hero anytime before rewards are distributed you will lose rewards for that hero.
Once you’ve staked your hero, we start counting how many seconds it was staked per hero per week.
This makes a simple formula
Stake value = (number of staked seconds / total seconds in a week) * Stake Hero Weight
Stake value is relative value, that also will be used to get paid per one hero.
Payout formula will apply:
Hero Payout (WAX) = ( Total Staking pool (WAX) * Hero Stake value) / Total Stake value
We are enabling staking based on rarity.
- 1st week is a first round, so only reForged RARE heroes will be available for staking.
- 2nd week is a second round, so reForged RARE and EPIC heroes will be available for staking.
- 3rd week is a third round, so reForged RARE and EPIC and LEGENDARY heroes will be available for staking.
- 4th week is round when all heroes will be available for staking, means adding Mythical and DC Collectors Heroes.
End period of selling DC Heroes
Due to staking and reforge gonna start we would end the sale period for Heroes. This period will end January 31th 2020, a countdown timer will be available at https://darkcountry.io/shop/heroes